Supply Teachers:  School, SFO –

We are always looking for qualified teachers or people with experience working with children as relief staff. Please contact the school or come in with a copy of your degree, teaching certificates, and CV.

If interested, send your inquiry to Persons with Norwegian teaching authorizations may submit CVs, degrees, supplemental authorizations and a letter of interest. Foreign teaching applicants must qualify their degrees and teaching authorizations with NOKUT and UDIR, and submit all of the aforementioned documentation.

For more information about working in Norway, we encourage you to visit this official information page.