Below is the information from Atb, which is translated in English and adjusted so that the only relevant information is shown;
Changes in public transport
Please follow this link for the original information (in Norwegian).
The timetables for public transport is reduced due to the coronavirus situation.
AtB adheres to recommendations and orders from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health, and we encourage our travelers to do the same. This includes:
- Keep away from other passengers
- Do not get on board if you see it is crowded, wait for the next bus
- If you have been in contact with corona nfection or are ill, do not travel collectively
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Walk or bike if you can
- Travel outside rush hour if you can
The route offer in Trøndelag was reduced on March 23 and March 30.
- The route offer for local and regional buses in Trøndelag has been reduced.
- Most school routes in Trøndelag are canceled. Please note that from April 27, school transport will be opened again.
- Buses and trams in the Trondheim area run Saturday routes with extra departures on weekdays. Extra capacity has been put in for some departures in a rush.
- The number of departures on the speedboat and ferry has been reduced.
- Travel with 9h2 is not available.
The changes have been made to have drivers and certified crew in readiness, thus ensuring a predictable offer.